This post is about using the thesis to create an outline.
These quilt panels offer insight into the relationship between Disney Fandom and the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- How is the Disney Fandom embodied in my quilt panels? (What about other panels?)
- What is the Disney fandom? (What is the scope of the Disney fandom to be considered in the analysis?)
- What was the relationship in 1980s-90s?
- What is the relationship today?
- Conclusion: How has Disney fandom contributed/ameliorated the AIDS epidemic?
- Works cited
- Image citations
This is a brainstorming of titles for the final analysis.
- A Whole New World: Seeing the AIDS epidemic through the eyes of Disney Fandom
- The Disney World: An analysis of the AIDS epidemic through the Disney Fandom
- For the Love of Disney: Seeing the AIDS epidemic from those who love Disney
This post is looking at The Housing Affordability Act: Making Supply Meet Demand
The paper starts by giving data about housing affordability in Orange County. This data is used to explain why housing affordability is an issue using many quotations from different sources.